The mainstream adoption of public cloud services has led to a shift in how IT and Developers look at utilizing on-premise resources. On the surface, the benefits seem clear: faster time to market, greater security, and improved control over service level agreements.
However, hybrid cloud environments introduce new challenges that can increase complexity and costs. In order to reap the benefits, organizations must be aware of and ready to address common issues with operating across multiple clouds.
This webinar will describe these challenges and demonstrate how users can effectively gain the most from their public and private clouds.
Attendees will see a demo of enStratus with Eucalyptus and AWS clouds, showing how to:
- Apply security and governance controls to the cloud
- Define and track budgets and quotas across multiple clouds
- Automate chargeback of spending across users, departments, and regions
- Audit activity
- Paul Weiss, Technical Marketing Manager, Eucalyptus
- George Hadjiyanis, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, enStratus