HP Helion Eucalyptus is open source software for building private and hybrid clouds compatible with AWS APIs. With HP Helion Eucalyptus, users reduce the monthly costs and gain the flexibility to choose where to run workloads.
Download the HP Helion Eucalyptus datasheet to learn more about open source private and hybrid cloud software.
- Architecture: learn the cloud components that make up HP Helion Eucalyptus' highly distributed architecture
- Feature list: view a complete feature list, including AWS compatibility, hybrid cloud management, and more
- Management console: web-based management of HP Helion Eucalyptus and AWS clouds
- Reference architectures: get the blueprints to build your production cloud based on specific use cases
- Compatibility matrix: find out which operating systems, hypervisors, and hardware are currently supported
A scalable hybrid cloud platform
HP Helion Eucalyptus can dynamically scale up or down depending on application workloads and is uniquely suited for enterprise clouds, delivering production-ready software that supports the industry-standard AWS apis, including EC2, S3, EBS, IAM, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, CloudWatch and CloudFormation. The benefits of this open source software include lower costs, better application performance and greater organization agility.