Supporting Industry-Standard AWS APIs
Eucalyptus is open source software for building private clouds that are compatible with AWS APIs. Our cloud software pools together compute, network, and storage resources within your IT environment to create on-demand, self-service private cloud resources.
Download the Eucalyptus datasheet to learn more about open source private and hybrid cloud software.
Jump to a Specific Eucalyptus Cloud Page
- Eucalyptus Architecture — Learn the cloud components that make up Eucalyptus' highly distributed architecture
- Feature List — View a complete feature list, including AWS Compatibility, Hybrid Cloud Management, and more
- Management Console — Manage your Eucalyptus cloud (and AWS too) with our easy-to-use GUI
- Reference Architectures — Get the blueprints to build your production cloud based on specific use cases
- Compatibility Matrix — Find out which operating systems, hypervisors, and hardware are currently supported
- Eucalyptus Roadmap — See what we're planning for future releases of our open source cloud platform
The Eucalyptus Cloud Platform
Eucalyptus can dynamically scale up or down depending on application workloads and is uniquely suited for enterprise clouds, delivering production-ready software that supports the industry-standard AWS APIs, including EC2, S3, EBS, IAM, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, CloudWatch and CloudFormation. The benefits of this open source software for private clouds are highly efficient scalability, organization agility, and increased trust and control for IT.