This topic contains information about Walrus-related problems and solutions.
- Walrus decryption failed.
- On Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, kernel version 2.6.32-31 includes a bug
that prevents Walrus from decrypting images. This can be
determined from the following line in cloud-output.log
BadPaddingException: pad block corrupted
If you are running this kernel:
- Update to kernel version 2.6.32-33 or higher.
- De-register the failed image
- Re-register the bundle that you uploaded
- Walrus physical disk is not large enough.
- Stop the CLC.
- Add a disk.
- Migrate your data.
Make sure you use LVM with your new disk