Eucalyptus has the following guides to help you with more information:
- The Administration Guide details ways to
manage your Eucalyptus deployment. Refer to this guide to learn more about
managing your Eucalyptus components, managing access to Eucalyptus, and
managing Eucalyptus resources, like instances and images.
- The User Guide details ways to use
Eucalyptus for your computing and storage needs. Refer to this guide to
learn more about getting and using euca2ools, creating images, running
instances, and using dynamic block storage devices.
- The Euca2ools Reference Guide describes the
Euca2ools commands. Refer to this guide for more information about required
and optional parameters for each command.
The following resources can help you to learn more, connect with other
Eucalyptus users, or get actively involved with Eucalyptus development.
- The Eucalyptus IRC channel is #eucalyptus on Freenode. This channel is
used for real-time communication among users and developers. Information
on how to use the network is available from
- Engage hosts the Eucalyptus knowledge base and discussion forum. This
provides user discussions, answers to problem reports, and other
communications. Engage is available at https://engage.eucalyptus.com/