2013 will see ever faster adoption of private and hybrid clouds, and now is a great time to get your cloud off the ground. Get your 2013 cloud plans started right with the latest release of Eucalyptus 3.2, the leading AWS-compatible private and hybrid cloud platform.
View the on-demand webinar to learn how you can drive greater adoption, visibility, and ROI of private and hybrid clouds within your organization with Eucalyptus 3.2.
You'll learn about the following new Eucalyptus 3.2 features:
- New Web-based Cloud User Console
- Enhanced Cloud Usage Reporting
- Simplified Cloud Administration
- Improved Cloud Robustness
- Enhanced Storage Adaptors for JBOD and EMC
You'll also get to see a live demo of the new web-based Cloud User Console in action, which makes self-service operations like provisioning instances a snap.
- Andy Knosp, VP of Product
- Jenny Loza, Principal User Experience Architect