Discover How to Define On-premise Cloud Computing for Your Organization
For many organizations, the journey to the on-premise cloud is flooded with differing definitions of cloud computing. Oftentimes, 2 different companies will say the exact same thing about delivering cloud benefits, yet their approach will be vastly different. How can IT managers, architects, administrators, and developers cut through the fog and gain a well-defined understanding of different cloud and IT deployment styles?
Then, how does an enterprise plan for which applications will be available on the on-premise cloud? What are the best practices and techniques to building the applications for Infrastructure as a Service clouds? When deployed, how are the applications managed?
Join Wipro Infotech and Eucalyptus on Thursday, March 15 at 10am IST to learn how these companies have partnered in order to clearly define enterprise ready, on-premise cloud computing. Learn how you can transform applications to a scalable and elastic cloud computing platform, saving costs for your entire organization.
Attend this live webinar to discover how to:
- Define on-premise cloud computing for your organization
- Design, develop, and integrate cloud infrastructure into existing IT environments
- Transform and implement applications with cloud infrastructure as a Service
- Control, monitor and support the cloud platform to maintain SLAs
- Provide self-service cloud configuring and provisioning to end users
- Develop and adapt applications to cloud deployments
- Time will be made available at the end for Q&A.
If you or someone you know is responsible for managing IT infrastructure or operations, then please join us for the webinar.