The next step in IT efficiency is in moving from a virtualized environment to an on-premise Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud.
But with this move, IT infrastructure groups face a new level of automation and software delivery challenges:
- Existing manual or semi-automated processes for the creation and maintenance of VM servers
- Post-installation configuration
- Software governance
Discover how an on-premise IaaS cloud combined with a VM server template factory can help give engineers their own personal App Store. In minutes, assemble, build, maintain, and share a full VM Server Template including complete stack modeling. This enables rapid migration of existing applications and collaboration from Dev/QA to production.
Join us on Thursday, February 9, 2012 where you’ll learn:
- Why template modeling and management is core to software governance for the cloud
- How to enable collaboration and sharing with a dynamic IT app store
- How to automate the build and maintenance of your VM image library
Time will be made available at the end for Q&A.
If you or someone you know is responsible for cloud infrastructure, then please join us for the webinar.