Supporting Industry-Standard AWS APIs
Eucalyptus is open source private cloud software for building private and hybrid clouds that are compatible with AWS APIs. With AWS-compatibility, the open source software pools together existing virtualized infrastructure to create private or hybrid cloud resources for compute, network, and storage.
Download the Eucalyptus datasheet to learn more about open source private and hybrid cloud software.
Jump to a Specific Eucalyptus Cloud Page
- What's New — Discover the newest features and enhancements in our latest release
- Eucalyptus Architecture — Learn the cloud components that make up Eucalyptus' highly distributed architecture
- Feature List — View a complete feature list, including Compute, Networking, Storage, and more
- User Console — Manage your Eucalyptus cloud (and AWS too) with our easy-to-use GUI
- Business Benefits — Understand the key business benefits that an AWS-compatible private cloud provides
- Reference Architectures — Get the blueprints to build your production cloud based on specific use cases
- Compatibility Matrix — Find out which operating systems, hypervisors, and hardware are currently supported
- Eucalyptus Roadmap — See what we're planning for future releases of our open source cloud platform
The Eucalyptus Cloud Platform
Eucalyptus can dynamically scale up or down depending on application workloads and is uniquely suited for enterprise clouds, delivering production-ready software that supports the industry-standard AWS APIs, including EC2, S3, EBS, IAM, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, and CloudWatch. The benefits of this open source software for private clouds are highly efficient scalability, organization agility, and increased trust and control for IT.