Cost: $699 US
Seats Available Per Class: 14
When you select the course, you must also choose a course session. Have questions? Contact us!
Cloud Connections: Work with Instances and Images is a hands-on, lab-centric course for (1) Cloud Administrators and (2) Developers who deploy images and run instances in a Eucalyptus cloud. The course consists of lectures, instructor-led demonstrations, hands-on student labs, and in-class discussions.
- Length of Class
- 8 class hours (one day)
- Topics Covered
- Instance Basics: Key pairs, instance manipulation, kernel and ramdisk association, instance view, and access.
- Image Management: Image types, download, bundle, upload, register, view, create, deregister, and delete.
- Instance Management: Security groups, virtual machine isolation, elastic IPs, EBS volumes, and snapshots.
- Boot from EBS: Configure and Manage images that boot from EBS volumes.
- Lectures, instructor-led walkthroughs, in-class discussions, and hands-on labs.
- Lab Environment
- The lab environment will be a remotely hosted Eucalyptus Education Cloud (EEC).
Have several people in your company that need training, or a customized subset of the topics above? Request Onsite Training