Cost: $699 US
Seats Available Per Class: 14
When you select the course, you must also choose a course session. Have questions? Contact us!
Cloud Connections: Install and Configure is a hands-on, lab-centric course for Cloud Administrators who plan to build and manage a Eucalyptus cloud. The course consists of lectures, instructor-led demonstrations, hands-on student labs, and in-class discussions.
No prior Eucalyptus or cloud computing experience is required, but students should be familiar with cloud computing concepts prior to attending this class. Completion of the Cloud Connections: Cloud Foundations course is strongly recommended.
- Length of Class
- 8 class hours (one day)
- Topics Covered
- Eucalyptus Architecture: The components that make up a Eucalyptus deployment and the various architectures in which they can be deployed.
- Eucalyptus Networking: The four network modes in Eucalyptus and modifying the eucalyptus.conf file on cloud components.
- Eucalyptus Installation: Install requirements, planning, procedures, post-install procedures and configuration.
- Management Tools: Eucalyptus Dashboard, euca2ools, and third-party tools (example: Hybridfox).
- Lectures, instructor-led walkthroughs, in-class discussions, and hands-on labs.
- Lab Environment
- The lab environment will be a remotely hosted Eucalyptus Education Cloud (EEC).
Have several people in your company that need training, or a customized subset of the topics above? Request Onsite Training