Cost: $79 US
Attendees who complete the course will receive a $200 voucher to apply towards a future Eucalyptus Education course.
Seats Available Per Class: 50
When you select the course, you must also choose a course session. Have questions? Contact us!
- This is the first in a series of live, instructor-led technical training courses designed to provide the learner with the background knowledge and hands-on experience necessary to understand, implement, and maximize the capabilities of cloud computing. There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
- Length of Class
- 4 class hours (1/2 day)
- Topics Covered
- Cloud Computing Introduction: Overview of cloud computing, deployment models, service models, terminology, and related technologies.
- Eucalyptus Introduction: Eucalyptus background, characteristics, benefits, and use cases.
- Eucalyptus Concepts: Virtual machine instances, cloud IP addresses, storage, security, resource overcommitment, and high availability.
- Start Out with Eucalyptus: Cloud access tools, online resources, and the Eucalyptus Community Cloud (ECC).
- Lectures and in-class discussions.
Have several people in your company that need training, or a customized subset of the topics above? Request Onsite Training