Cloud Connections is a collection of live, instructor-led technical training courses designed to provide the learner with the background knowledge and hands-on experience necessary to understand, implement, and maximize the capabilities of cloud computing. Information is presented in smaller, more targeted areas than a traditional class, and class times range from four hours up to one full day.
There are no formal prerequisites for taking these courses, however many of them do assume a certain level of understanding of various topics. Classes are available as public enrollment or dedicated delivery. Currently available topics include:
- Cloud Connections: Cloud Foundations
- Cloud Connections: Install and Configure
- Cloud Connections: Work with Instances and Images
- Cloud Connections: Identity and Access Management
- Cloud Connections: Monitor and Troubleshoot
- Cloud Connections: Eucalyptus HA
Contact us for additional information or to suggest a topic for a future Cloud Connections offering.