Quickly Deploy a Eucalyptus Cloud!
Automated Install. Pre-configured for CentOS and KVM. 30 Minutes to Cloud.
1. Ensure Your Environment Meets the Following Requirements
- At least one machine with 100GB disk space
- After deciding on your network configuration, you must set aside a range of public IP addresses to assign to Eucalyptus instances
2. Read the Installation Instructions Thoroughly
3. Download Eucalyptus FastStart ISO and Burn to DVD
4. Begin the Installation!
Eucalyptus 3.2.2 (Release Date: 2013/04/01)
If you experience any issues, please feel free to post your question on our Engage community forum.