Configure the Node Controller(s)
The Eucalyptus Node Controller controls virtual machine activities, including the
running, verification, and termination of virtual machine instances. Note that in
the Cloud-in-a-Box configuration, this is handled automatically, and you may move
configure the Frontend.
To configure the Node Controller(s):
- Boot the system. At the login prompt, log in as the root user. The
Node Controller configuration script will run automatically.
- Answer "yes" at the prompt to configure NTP.
- Accept the default value for networking mode, MANAGED-NOVLAN.
- Accept the default value for public ethernet interface, which will be
the NIC you originally configured during the system setup.
- The script should now be complete. If you need to change any value for
any reason, you may do so by running the command eucalyptus-nc-config.sh as root.
You are now ready to configure the Frontend