At Eucalyptus we’re looking for developers with a passion for quality, as you won’t just be running test plans, but also building our quality infrastructure, working on open source testing projects (like Eutester and MicroQA), building clouds, and helping customers. You will be working with all facets of the company.
- Work with product management to understand customer requirements, as well as provide technical input.
- Actively participate in design of our products.
- Seek out information and learn new technology as needed.
- Work with other members of the quality engineering team on infrastructure and automation frameworks
- Execute test plans
- Computer Science background, Masters or equivalent industry experience preferred: BS + 2 years.
- Passion and desire to be part of a team responsible for releasing high quality enterprise software.
- Ability to communicate effectively with remote team members.
- Well versed in scripting and scripting languages such as Python and bash. Additional programming languages, such as Java, a plus.
- Strong software debugging skills
- Well versed in Git
- Experience using Jenkins
- Ability to learn new software concepts in a fast paced environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux and virtualization technologies such as KVM, libvirt, VMware
- Familiarity with enterprise web services and cloud technology, such as Amazon S3 and EC2
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with open source software, referenceable open source involvement is a plus